Thursday, February 28, 2013

Went school specially today to meet up with Fabian's group to eat zi char after their class even though I don't have class.

Guess what, I saw Kimberly chia sitting outside their class! Omg she look pretty in real life

Their class was so big! Compared to mine zzz. Guess I have to live with that until next year

Zi char at that south Buona vista was so god damn nice. Everything was just so nice, the kang kong, ma pian pai gu, and that chicken wing... Wah so crispy and nice can. Everyone of us was like eating so fast, at the end of it everything was cleared, not even a drop on food left on the table

Planning to get my chino pants after food, but then someone suggested to go play mahjong after this... So i canceled my plan to go get pants

Mahjong more important

Hahahaa

Went Fabian house

Played 2 rounds only though, since they had to leave after 6.

So long never touch already, it's been like almost a year. I didn't touch it at all during Chinese New Year. And the Chinese New Year before this.

I even forgot about the scoring system. I knew it like the back of my mind last time. But somehow everything was just lost.

Guess we have to practice things constantly even though we felt we might be 'good' already. Humans are just a memory footprint. The things we touch on must be constantly done to get it into our head and make sure we don't get rusty

Anyway, lost the mahjong. Had to pay 6 dollar. But it's fun, at least for me

Then went back home, touched my guitar and tried to learn that we are never ever getting back together by tailor swift. Really catchy song. Managed to play, but I guess the plucking part I have to work on it some more to get it even more smoothly

Weekend gonna meet with Doreen they all to study. See how it goes again. Cannot study at all now, not in the mood haha

Been sleeping real early these few days. So unlike me omg.

If I wake up early next morning, I think I will go run. Since my ippt window has opened. 200 dollars please wait for me thanks. I will go grab you



No comments:

Post a Comment