Friday, February 22, 2013

HIHI!!!!

hahaha

so fun! to model after my own kitchen

took me roughly 2-2.5 days to do it

without SLEEPING

at all

didnt sleep at all for like 48 hours or more

omg can you believe it!?

but it was great to model after my own kitchen

feels like a sense of accomplishment

during all that i painstakingly took out my iphone camera, trying to shoot my own floor tiles, wall tiles etc...

trying to align it properly accordingly to a square dimension

to texture my walls

a lot of trial and error

but hey i thought the result came out great for me

i could do a lot more though, didn't manage to model my refrigerator.... kitchen sink, windows and all that due to time constraint

first time i did work so passionately about

thinking back, i like to watch people play games, new games trailers that comes out, no matter what unheard games, i would go and take a look

think maybe that's why this time i really pour out everything and do

starting to believe changing course was a really good decision-making in my life that i did

despite having some wrong intention why i changed to it in the first place

next semester we should be using lightwave, think in the meantime for march holidays i will go and borrow the book and learn it

THE dreaded - february is coming to an end soon...

march has so many things going on!. starcraft 2's heart of the swarm release, crystal and jiwah going taiwan... ok nothing to do with me lol. don't know why i mention this

intending to catch up with old people, like that ping chie, sophina, alicia, ronald.

That disney's ice skating during march also, maybe going down to take a look cause i thought roller blading and ice skating was really fun for me recently. going to have a new hobby soon i guess.

think i got to gym and eat properly. noticing my body is getting a lot smaller due to neglect-ance

can tell my sister is depressed lately. keep complaining about she reach the stage where she just can't be bothered to learn anything new. just waiting to die only, life is boring etc...

the truth is ....

i also thought i'm reaching that stage soon a few months ago also. i keep thinking why life is so boring, and at this age i'm at, i think i didn't really accomplish anything in life. seeing other people at my age is already working and so on. getting to be with people they like ... i'm starting to get really depressed too.

think it's already improving little bit by bit! currently changing my mindset of the way i'm approaching things, trying to make people around me happy by acting stupid once again. feel it's really a joy to make people laugh again, thought i was quite a joker by heart, but it's missing from me these past few months. good to have it back little by little~

ok... back to the boring work i have to rush soon... yawnz. 4 of it! omg

No comments:

Post a Comment