Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lieing on the bed but can't sleep at all despite rolling about for the past hour already...

Can't believe 3 more days and its chinese new year already!

Don't really look forward to it this year

Maybe except the money part haha

But why don't look forward is because can predict they will ask the same question again

Got think before to avoid this, should I magically disappear on day 1?

Not sure where to go though haha, maybe can find a ulu corner sleep, something like those kind of people sleep on the street

Then get catch by police or something haha

2nd sister of mine is already planning not to bai Nian already. Says she want to sleep at home. Say I have no choice, cause I'm the youngest. Must go

Don't know what kind of logic is that

-_-

I think I'm doing pretty well now. Think keeping a distance and having some new people to talk and chat with really helps. It really changes your perspective on things. At least now, with a new mindset, I'm really not bothered with it. Even if it happens. I think I won't be really affected by it already.

Can sense i'm getting back the original way I should act in the past

Haven't buy new year clothes at all! Went with the "we love tian nose hair" group of us to shop just now. Didn't manage to buy any stuffs at all. Gonna go Tml again after school.

Was eating hokkien mee at Clementi just now. Then random conversation with them, and suddenly I missed bukit batok's hokkien mee and wu Xiang. I think the next outing should be bringing them there to eat.

So many awesome/planned places in my head to go. But it's just ke xi won't be able to join me at all

Next up!!! Chinese New Year!
Meh~~~
Next up!!! Vday!
Meh~~~ next
Next up!!! My birthday!
Yawnzzz~~~

Happening 3 things in a row. Which all 3 I don't look forward to it at all. Talking about combo hit haha

Oh yeah they asked me directly what I want for my birthday today. Hahah. That time for kw birthday I directly ask what she wants. Then now it's happening to me. Karma hahaha. What goes around comes around. Never fails to be really true.

Bye

I want to watch that Stephen Chow movie!

Oh ya wondering who was the one who post that on that facebook sim confession page

"To the girl who is in 322 and 336 this sem,My heart finally skipped a bit after I say hi, many more to come"

Hahaha. So few people in our class. Think it's quite easy to spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment