Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New day

Don't know why yesterday was so angry out of sudden

向前看

高兴就好

Crystal said correctly

Why change yourself for somebody that's not worth it

Should have looked out for those bad signs a long time ago already

But I really meant not everything wasn't my fault. Didn't manage to respond properly. But was waiting for answer after I 'done' my part

Kk seriously moving on. This will be my last post on this. I'm going to stop stalking people's page from now on. And whatsapp time stamp. 他们要做什么事是他们的事. Relying on whether she is going to even bother telling me when they going to start. If she doesn't say, I mean come on, don't even bother even being friends. Something is really wrong with the character. If she says, then at least there's still some 'humanity'

Going to get that chino pants soon

Sadly voucher was fully redeemed at that time

Rofl

But getting it soon

Going to slack the rest of the week away. Before studying. Else I will go crazy

Met up with Alicia yesterday. It's been some months since I met her. For my belated birthday present she got me a Starbucks tumbler! Sho nice. Really like the tumbler cause its one of my favourite color

Her whole family isn't active in church already. Except her mum

Nothing much to post. Catching updates soon. Zao. When is my next ice skating session coming!?!! Haha

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIMhi2MPuaM

Thought this song was really catchy been listening to it

Going to learn the guitar soon



No comments:

Post a Comment