Wednesday, February 27, 2013

越想越生气

At first thought was my fault

Then keep thinking

I mean looking at the small details

Things just doesn't make sense at all

Getting more and more angry

It's not like I never ask whether want to come and print together or not

Said no. Lazy

And then went off to skip class together

I even qued for that god damn printer for 2 days straight. 8 hours in total

At the end say nothing going on

First time ever bought coffee for me. After game over. Thrown it away.

Wanted to sit down and talk properly about where is this going because its been dragging too long, it's either we move on or together. Even told about it a few days ago

And off to let me see this incident before that happens

I asked him where are you going

Do stunt and told me say going home

Go home? Like seriously?

Even that lying face can tell already

I suppose if I didn't spot won't even let me know about it

Was like so angry and pissed off the whole class and school. Don't even know why I even bothered to print at the end of the day

Will never ever wait for someone. Especially with no credibility.

Should have noticed the look a few months ago in class already. Thought something was going on. But didn't ask

But not everything isn't my fault also.

I don't trust cause there's no real communication between both of us.

Miscommunication

Acknowledging that

Moving on

Bright color shirts and change of hair

Fark up smiling face at Aston and still say planning to reject. Seeing how it goes. Holding on to the last credibility of her mouth.

Nothing to say already

Money and Car is everything.

Yet another typical sg girl proving guys wrong

Fark this shit

No comments:

Post a Comment