Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ok deleted the front paragraph I think quite bad on my side

Anyway new hobby! Like finally... Make games. Was fooling around with the unity3d 2d native engine. Made a copy of flappy bird which is like called etappy dog. Lol. Posted on kongregrate website and 2 comments for this game was.

1. Why you waste my time
2. Nice dog. Anyway ehhh good try...

Hahahahahahaha. Ya. Got it done like what.  Less than an hour. Hahahahaha.

Making a remake of sonic the hedgehog next. I promise this one is gonna be awesome and will take me some time to do. Hopefully I can get it done by the end of the month of May. Then maybe can re tweak the game play or change how the monsters work.

This year plan.
Firstly
Starting from the most important one. To least

1. Productive Everyday

.... or at least get something done each day.

I know it's fucking hard to get something done everyday. It's always easy to get back in the 'do nothing, play my game, watch my show, sleep for the whole day' kind of thing. My thought on this to prevent me from getting back in this zone is. At least do a 5 min productive thing.  Be it touching that farking dumbell and doing for 1 set before I sleep, solving that problem or bug on the stupid computer. I should make it move left today. I should make it move right next. ANYTHING. To be PROductive before I go to sleep and said I had done something for the day.

2. Earn that money. Store at least 1k. Go on a trip alone for at least a week.

This should have been done long time ago. Embarrassed to say for myself. Not counting last year's decemeber trip to Hong Kong.  The furthest I had went was what... KL?  Lol. I don't even dare to tell my friends I did not even sit on the aeroplane before. People asked where I had been to and I will always try to avoid the question. I'm like reaching my half of a century age life span. I think it's time for me to see the world a bit. Be it spending alone. Which I think I had no problem with. Or finding anybody to go with. At least once a year.
So.... I'm thinking of Taiwan for this year. Target month is August. We shall see again

3. Connect back a bit with my old friends.

This one is hard. Old People categories which i am going to list down starting from which i think i had the most contact with to almost no contact are... ping chie, Jin cai , Melvin, jing jie, Ronald, Rebecca. This people are the one's who define who I was and left something in my life.  Be it the good things or the bad ones.
Meet up once.  Or at least the most minimum I will go is wish a Happy birthday. Anything.  To let them know I do still care somehow even though each and everyone one of us are busy with ourself.

4. Find a church and STAY there

I'm gonna admit. I do not dare say I'm a 'Christian' to my friends. As in I believe there is a God there.  Which I do occasionally think about sometimes.  Hardly. .. but still think about sometimes. I admit I wasn't the c of the c. I do not practice what was said in the Bible. But I think it's time for me to at least attend one like officially.  I do not know which one to go to but if I somebody invites. I will go. Like seriously.  Be it a family church or a corporate one.  Any.

Ciao. Heartfelt words. I think i will get another post saying do I look like I care. Lol.  Cya blog

No comments:

Post a Comment