Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New beginning since 2014...

Helloooo blog

It's like since don't know how many donkey 'years' since I last visited you

Hopefully the audience here would come back. But I doubt so. It's as good as a dead blog in their mind I think...

Anyway here's an update of what I have been up to since all my 'hate and very torturing last year' which only a very few handful people know. Glad that phase has passed over. Now I roughly know why why some of my friends in the past felt/reacted the way they did.

FINALLY GRADUATED...
it's been like what... almost half of my life span I've been studying? 20 plus years... oh gosh... and to think some foreigner kids outside has their own home... wife... career at my age already. Sometimes I wonder and question myself should i continue studying... or just step out, drop out or something like that like some of my friend... With people still asking why are you still studying... it's kind of an annoying feeling when people ask you like that.

Now... It's time to shoot them back in the face!!!@#^$^&@

Hahaha...

Ok la actually in the back of my mind I'm thinking like that... but then another part tells me actually it's not worth the time sometimes... really... could have gotten a job... amass some money... go out of the country.. without studies debt to pay and so on...

Anyway... The consolating news is that... The job I'm doing now... I LIKE IT :)))))))

Unity3d stuffs... simulation game. Though it's not really my ideal job. But it's something close... AAA title game job...  Don't know when can get

Goshhhhh... it's a good boss here, collegues.  But girls... haizzz.  1 indo... 1 smu girl who recently left. And all guys again.

More or less I think I'm prepared to be a monk already hahahahah.

Tai ji. We love tai ji.

Ok random

Anyway life is... how should I say

It's kind of I'm like preparing myself to enter into my next phase already... Don't know how to describe... it's like the things that i find myself enjoy doing... I'm slowly finding myself fading or losing interest a lot more at times.

I find myself shifting or looking for new things to look out for... Learn... and so on
I find that those few friends around me are a lot more 'important' now. Get called to eat simple lunch,  dinner... Ya i would go. No matter how inconvient for me.

Sometimes i wish people would just stop what they are doing... look at the people around them. Identify those. And make just that a little more effort...

It's April already. This year time seem to pass very fast for me.

Maybe September I should go taiwan and spent some quality time alone

When is that one appearing?  Would really appreciate that one from now. Too many lost opportunities... Too little time...

K bb ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment