Friday, July 26, 2013

Damn tired.

Meeting early

gonna doze off on the bus liao.

guess after this I will go back and nap. And start chionging


Look far.

Think ahead.

See potential



Not many know

give more

take less

Easy to say.Hard to do

It's not about how much a person can give.

but the why


Just an example that's always stuck in my head

I got 1 dollar
I give 90 cent

vs

I got 10 dollar
I give 5 dollar

Of course the 90 cent wins.
Despite 5 dollar of a bigger value

Quite true

But hard to do

Interpreting the example is another thing.

Ok 'philosophy' ends here

Just a little thing to think about


Lots of questionable areas
And things just doesn't add up.


And ya. Didnt know town area has this ulu dempsey road that has this very long stretch of nice places to chill with friends. Gonna check it out again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment