Thursday, January 24, 2013

So unproductive today. Actually quite unproductive for the past 2 days already. 1. I didn't go to sis place yet again

2. Wanted to complete assign 1. But the afternoon i was watching the X yuan su on mobtv until episode 11. The hui ge dream world story arc was like super funny. because of the hui ge acting. he just look funny. not sure why

These few days I kept dreaming too... Although its not some pleasant dream at all. It's regarding my fear of future events which I am predicting it will happen in the back of my mind. I don't want it to happen. But the dream keep telling me what will happen if it does happen. Just keeping my finger cross and trying not to think about it. Can't control the event if it does happen...

Followed by random afternoon nap. And wala... It's almost night time


So I took the initiative to do it.
But I end up reading a bit more... Eat random things in the kitchen, drink random stuffs in my refrigerator. Came back... Read a bit, and off to play game. So... I didn't complete it

I MUST complete it Tml!!! Promise. Die die also must.

Daryl said evening meeting with Kenneth is canceled in the morning cause he has a meeting.

How unproductive can this day get?!

ZzzZzz

Not really looking forward to February.
Firstly there's no target for me at all on vday. 2 days after vday is my birthday... Which again I don't really wish to celebrate it. Actually there's not really any memorable birthday for me. Maybe except that time they 'drove' me to bar bar black sheep to eat and gave me the voucher for topshop which in the end I use it to get my current silver, pixel shoe which I really like it for so long already

The other memorable was when I was young... They celebrated at KFC. But there was so many relatives there and somehow... It's just memorable. Still have the photos... I look awkward though when I'm looking at my birthday cake... Maybe it's because I'm paiseh that time. Haha.

Even younger was when I receive lots of ninja turtle present.

These 3 is the most memorable. Other than that... I think most of my birthday is either quiet with none noticing, or very simple cake with family... If i remember there was one year where I literally slept away on my birthday.. Hahah

My 21 birthday is quite a negative one for me though. Don't feel like going into the details yet... Maybe in the future

I thought it would be quite cool if I can perform to my friends and family next time, maybe during my future wedding/ birthday event if I should have? I know there's a section where the guy would entertain people. I could just call my band and make noise with them, or just a simple guitar acoustic with my future wife. I can play while she sings. Haha

Hope I won't dream that dream again.

Ok lah bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment