Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Didn't manage to go over sis place today.
Can't climb out of my bed at all.

Managed to finish lab 2, have to reinstall that Ubuntu again and again and again

The stupid installation keep hanging. A simple process like this took me slightly more than 2 hours

Assign 1 I didn't continue at all. Assign 2 I read it. Had a "wow.. I totally don't understand what it's talking about" experience

4 more days to deadline! And I am stuck at these 2

It's just something I noticed. The things we like, we manage to finish it fast. The things we don't like, we would keep dragging and dragging until the very end, then we would drag ourselves to complete it at the very end

Realized my life needs so much more stuffs. At the age where everything just happen fast. I realized I need to have very clear intention of why I am doing this, and what I hope to get out of it...

Kenneth have a project for us, to make a cinema seating program. He said he has a budget of 2k. He's getting Daryl and me and hopefully some other people more to do it. Have to meet him Tml during the evening to discuss about it

Not really looking forward to this at all. Is it because of fear? I think so... I think everyone just fear what we didn't do before... What if we failed to do this project after deadline? What if we can't code this? What problems will arise? What if this what if that

No. I just think we don't need to care about fear. I mean... If we fear everything and anything. Nothing just gets done... Period. True story. Go ask yourself have you get anything done at all?

The moment you step out of your comfort zone is the moment things get done

Ok I know things is easier said than done

Ok! Anyway...

I think I need to stop stalking people. I have a very bad habit of this. I would just open whatsapp and see the last online timestamp of people I care about.

And keep wondering who are they talking to and stuffs like that.

I know there's an option to not let u see the last online timestamp. I did off it before... But after a few days, I would just on it again somehow.

Can't wait to graduate. I think it's just a torture in class with such few people. Luckily I still have the 2 of them to talk with, been trying to get Daryl to open up with me more. I feel so sorry with him in a way that I don't really open up with him in the past.

Really looking forward to jamming with them on Sunday!!! Don't know why so excited.

Asked Kee Wei whether clubbing is confirmed or not. She said not yet. If its canceled I won't be so disappointed actually.

Oh yeah! Have to get back my talking-cock personality back. Realized it was missing from me for quite some time already. Maybe it was due to the restriction I had last time. "It's not funny" and give a black face. It's just so not-me not having it. Even my group realized this. Actually I know it was missing from me for quite some time. Have to try harder. Just feel joyful to see people's reaction and their smile when I talk-cock with them

Going to crystal's place at supposedly Chinese New Year day 4. Mahjong! The last time I touchéd it was like... I don't remember already~ too long. Close to 1 year I guess. Just looking forward to her piano at her room and talking cock with them. And the money... Haha. $_$

Ok nothing is really on my mind now. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment