Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fast

Nov

And still counting

Gonna take at least 5 years I guess
It's ok la actually. Used to it already. How long liao. Hahahahaha. Too embarrassed to even talk about it

 They say bitten once. twice shy

I say it's bitten once. 5ices shy


Things on my mind right now
Doubts.  Worries for the unknown. The thing that is holding me back from going into full force. Seeing myself shutting up and not enjoying for the holiday. Watching the drama unfold between them. In between of not knowing what I want and knowing what I want.

That is a situation that is really fucked up.

Blog. Can you be my friend for once. Just tell me what to do.

...

Ok the usual no reply.

Blog's own  interest is better. Mine is the most boring. So no further comment. End of story. End of conversation. The next conversation would still be blog's interest.




Never mind haha. I'm used to this kind of situation already. Just sad. No wonder I'm beginning to think going for any event alone is pretty good. Don't need to act like so interested in other people's life and 'entertain' them. Do what i farking like.

Still think it's pretty cool to go for a holiday by myself some day. Anywhere. Just alone

No comments:

Post a Comment