Wednesday, October 9, 2013

life is a joke man seriously

deny creep

Deny creep

Deny more. And never spread the word



Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

Fat say I am the worse.

Yes I am the worse

Hahahahahahabahabababavagavavavahh

I flunk exams.

I sleep during class.

I let chances fly by

I even flunk the solo given to me

I dragged the whole band down





YESSSSSS!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO

Dododododod do a dear. Doooohhh female dear

Reh reh a drop of waiting forever son

Meeeee. A name. I change until I DONT KNOW MYSELF

FARRRR. Wdf am I still here!?!?!?

Sooooooo. A little pulling stunt trainnnn

laaaaaaaaa. Go where. I go home!!! Hahahahahahahahaa. I didnttttt. I went library


Fark the ti doh.



There's is no do, reh, mi. Only mi, mi, mi

I just need to invest another 5 years.  Its all good man. My dog is already 6 years old. Its all good. Hahahahahabaabbabvavavag



Even my sis say I am like the most stupidest person in the world. 26 and still studyjng. Even the china man who got it is only 22. LOLOLLOLOLOL. Army. We love army. We serve and squat for 2 years. And we get denied after waiting forever and ever for 1 farking reply. Just to get denied by. "Where you going". "I go home". I go library trolllllllllolollololol.


Hahahahaahahabababalololol. Life's a bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment