Monday, April 1, 2013

Just watched warm bodies just now

Oh my I seriously throughly enjoyed the show

Can't remember when was the last time i enjoyed a show in cinema already... From the start to finish

The new perspective for zombies, the soundtrack, the plot, the you love me I love you trick flick, somehow all just appeals to me

Wanted to watch this show since I last saw the trailer while walking around in town

Now the sound track in that show called hungry heart... I just can't stop listening to it!!!

Heard the book was much better though. And the ending was different from the movie. Where in the book the father died, but the movie he didn't died

Maybe I will rewatch again somehow in the future. I don't mind

Still don't like the trying-hard side of Alicia. Really annoys me somehow

I mean come on, be yourself. Don't try to act someone you aren't. Nothing wrong with being yourself. Will die is it?

Downloaded lightwave and installed on my desktop. Was fooling around with it just now

Everybody's got a hungry heart~ everybody's got a hungry heart~ ding ding ding ding.. Ding dinggggg

Gym Tml after school with fatty foo. Gonna be a long day. And here I am... still can't sleep!!!

Don't know what happened to Doreen. Ain't replying or anything. Maybe too caught up on work. See how again

No comments:

Post a Comment